Monday, April 10, 2017

Does The Man You're Dating Make You Feel Like He's Waiting For Someone Else To Show Up?

Have you ever gone out with a guy and though he was super polite and very complimentary, he seemed easily distracted, eyes looking away as if he were waiting for someone else to show up?  That use to leave me feeling puzzled until a guy friend of mine let me in on a secret.  "He's not sure you're the one, so he wants to keep his options open," my guy friend told me.

So what's a woman to do?  Just sit around and wait for the man to make his mind up? No!  It's time to roll up your sleeves and go into keeper mode.  At least that's what many women think. In my best Dr. Phil voice, however, I have to ask, "How is that working for ya?" Just because he's enjoying what he's getting does not mean the pendulum is swinging in your favor.  I suggest a second option.  Give him some space and go on about your full and joyous life. This I know for sure. He will figure things out much quicker and you won't feel stuck while he does.

For more hot tips just like this, be sure to catch one of our upcoming tour dates at a city near you at www.suzettesolutions.com/enough-factor and follow us on Facebook at #EnoughFactor #LIDS. Until then Fuel Your Enough Factor with Faith!!

No comments:

Post a Comment