Monday, March 27, 2017

Why You Should Act Like A Lady, But NOT Think Like A Man

One of my favorite books on relationships is Steve Harvey's ACT LIKE A LADY THINK LIKE A MAN.  In it, he takes us deep into the man cave. I mean deep.  You know the places where there are locks on the doors that only men have the codes to.  In fact, his wisdom about how men think helped me a lot in the early days of dating my husband.  That said, I have to challenge the notion that a woman should think like a man.

Here's why.  I've had a front row seat for several years at the evolution in the way men and women relate.  Without a doubt, women have always run things: the home, the children, their men.  So that's nothing new.  But their strength was their ability to influence.  Never have I seen women so aggressively ambitious (oftentimes emasculating men then calling them weak because "they can't handle a strong woman") as I have seen in this present day of dating and relationships.  Perhaps, it's because we've eaten the lie that we are less when we've always been more.

For more hot tips just like this, be sure to catch one of our upcoming tour dates at a city near you at www.suzettesolutions.com/enough-factor and follow us on Facebook at #EnoughFactor #LIDS. Until then Fuel Your Enough Factor with Faith!!

2 comments:

  1. That's a release. I have enough trouble thinking like myself and getting the trash out on Monday mornings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! After all that...and then you gotta think like a man too? Calgon, take me away!!

      Delete